PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Commerce area.
1.Altamed Health Services Corporation
2040 Camfield Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinics
2.Altamed Health Services Corporation
500 Citadel Dr Ste 490
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHome Health ServicesMedical Clinics
3.Altamed Health Services Corporation
5427 Whittier Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Altamed Health Svc Corp
12130 Paramount Blvd
Adult Day Care CentersMedical Clinics
5.Altamed Health Svc Corp
535 S 2nd Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Altamed Health Services
1900 E Slauson Ave
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Altamed Health Services
5425 Pomona Blvd
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical Service OrganizationsHealth InsuranceInsurance
AltaMed Health Services has been providing health care services to the underserved and uninsured in Southern California for more than 35 years. The organization mission s is to assist minorities and e
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.