1.Comanche Tire & Equipment
401 E Central Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Bill Ellis Tire Station
401 W Central Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
We are a locally owned and operated Tire Station, here to provide you with the best service and prices. We have both new and used tires of all sizes in stock. Our tire services include any tire you ma
3.Frontier Tire & Service
300 W Central Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
4.Bayer Motor Co., Inc.
216 E Grand Ave
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
1305 E Central Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers More InfoPREFERRED
6.Firestone Complete Auto Care
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
7.GCR Tires & Service
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairFarm Equipment Parts & RepairFarm Equipment
I called yesterday in a panic because a family member had a blown tire and was trying to get to Spokane from Hamilton and was stuck in St. Regis. I called needing help and talked to a receptionist tha
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.