1.Les Schwab Tires
434 S Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
2.Les Schwab Tire Centers
30398 E Highway 20
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairBattery Storage
3.Les Schwab Tires
202 W 1st St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsTire Additives & Sealants
4.Les Schwab Tire Centers
202 W Crawford St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Best tire place around, experience and price wise. Went to this Schwabs after a terrible experience with the Les Schwabs on Francis in north Spokane. The customer service was superior here. They mou
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.