Colver Tire Shops
yp.WhoWhere.com Tire Shops - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice. More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
408 Galleria Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Brush Valley Tire LLC
6312 Route 56 Hwy E
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
Take advantage of our convenient location and flexible hours. Call Don Rodgers with Brush Valley Tire LLC today to schedule an appointment or stop by.We repair all types of vehicles, including RVs.
3.Tire Shop INC
1102 Main St
Tire Dealers More Info
4.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
1769 Lyter Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
5.Bt Tire & Auto Center
115 Municipal Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
811 W High St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
7.The Tire Clinic
57 Cooper Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
Colver Tire Shops
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Tire Shops - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.