www.beaverdamveterinaryclinic.net 1129 Madison Street, Beaver Dam, WI 53916 Keep Your Pets Happy & Healthy!Caring For Animals Since 1930. Call
1.Columbus Countryside Veterinary Clinic
N 4359 Temkin Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
* Please call to schedule an appointment
2.Dells Animal Hospital IncServing the Columbus, WI area
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency ServicesPet ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
The doctor we had was also an orthopedic surgeon for animals and did a fabulous reconstruction surgery on our dog. Toby needed to have a groove carved into a hip joint for the socket to connect to.
N 11591 Columbia Drive
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesArtificial Animal InseminationVeterinarians
Great staff - caring and great service.
4.Animal Hospital Of Sun Prairie
2125 McCoy Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesKennelsPet Services
Refer a friend and recieve 10% off your next veterinary or boarding visit!
The mission of the Animal Hospital of Sun Prairie is to offer the most compassionate, knowledgeable pet health care available. Focusing on client involvement in preventative health care, thorough diag
5.Sun Prairie Pet Clinic Inc
1512 N Bristol St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet GroomingVeterinary Labs
6.Beaver Dam Veterinary Clinic
1129 Madison St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Specialty Services
We offer discounts to multiple pet households No exam fee with vaccines-only appointment. Evening Hours by Appointment - 24 Hour Emergency Service.
7.Countryside Animal Clinic
5335 Wayne Ter
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet StoresAnimal Health ProductsVeterinarians
I cannot say enough great things about this animal clinic. They are very caring as well as accommodating with your animal's needs. I have been going there for three years now and am very pleased and
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested