1.Industry Tire Store
17323 Fordtran Blvd
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Krupala Clifton Tire Store
868 W Main St
3.Industry General Repair Shop
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
4.Industry General Repair Shop
16748 Fordtran Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersUsed Car Dealers
5.Columbus Tire Center Roadside Assistance
1223 Walnut St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Oil & Lube
Thanks for being there people like this or should I say a professional company like this the service can't get no better than this if I could rate higher I would these are the kind of people that go a
6.Schneiders Tire & Lube
3931 Highway 90
Tire DealersAutomotive Roadside ServiceUsed Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
7.Tumis Mobil Service Station
203 W 4th St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeGas StationsAuto Repair & Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.