4200 Roberts Rd, Columbus, OH, 43228
1.Glass Guru Of Central Ohio The
1010 Taylor Station Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWindowsHome Repair & Maintenance
Glass Guru does a really nice job - I'm happy!
2.A United Window Inc
2945 Westerville Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresHome Repair & MaintenanceStorm Windows & Doors
*Shower Specialists - Glass Experts - Mirror Experts *Family Owned and Operated Since 1965 *Serving All Areas *Fast Efficient Service *Visit Our Showroom!
3.Columbus Glass Block
3091 E 14th Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsBasement ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Over 750,000 Windows Installed: Showers, Walls, Art, Commercial Applications & More! Columbus Glass Block is the perfect solution for all your rooms. Visit us on the Web For Free Online Estimates. Lif
4.Columbus Glass & Mirror Inc
3034 Lamb Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresHome Repair & MaintenanceGlass-Block
5.S & W Services Ltd
3827 Chevington Rd
Garage Doors & OpenersStorm Windows & DoorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
A company Columbus, OH, that specializes in Board Up Service, Storm Window & Door Repair, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Glass Doors, Storm Windows & Doors, Home Repair & Maintenance.
6325 Zumstein Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsSunrooms & Solariums
Champion custom manufactures our windows, doors and patio rooms, so we are able to ensure our stringent quality and craftsmanship requirements. Each factory showroom is run by a talented and dedicated
4211 Groves Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
Teeters Windows & Remodeling
735 Cross Pointe Rd, Columbus, OH, 43230
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.