Serving the Columbus area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.GGC Wholesale Flooring
1962 E Main St
Floor MaterialsRugsFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Dealers
For my rental properties and personal house I ALWAYS use this company. They have the cheapest prices in town and I'm always more than satisfied with the installers and their quality of work! I will co
2.Flooring Wholesale Outlet
3341 Centerpoint Dr Ste K
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
3.Kelly's Wholesale Carpet & Flooring
2097 London Rd Unit J
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersTile-Wholesale & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug Distributors & Manufacturers
4.Canal Carpet Wholesale
941 Robinwood Ave Ste A
Carpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug CleanersFloor Materials
5.Carolyn's Wholesale Carpets
2106 Integrity Dr S
Carpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials
1150 Dublin Rd
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
Jim Boals, our Salesman was great, install was just as good, the crew was efficient and polite, they even moved our furniture to get the install complete. We got a great price and couldn't be happier!
7.Panel Center Inc.
850 Kaderly Dr
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersHardwoodsHome Improvements
I was hunting for a color match to our hardwood floors, went many places and could not find anything close until I visited Panel Center. Great selection and if they don't have it they will order it in
Serving the Columbus area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?