Elmo, Phillip DDS
5155 Bradenton Ave Ste 110, Dublin, OH, 43017
1.Erin Whittaker DDS
11 W Cooke Rd
Columbus Dentist - Whittaker Dental Group The Whittaker Dental Group has provided specialized dental care to thousands of families since 1961. We are located in the Clintonville/Beechwold neighborhood
2.Gentle Family Dental Care
1444 W Mound St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Gentle Family Dental Care, based in Columbus, OH, is a full-service family and cosmetic dental practice, serving patients ages 3 to 103 . Let Dr. James Aust, Dr. Shawn Shaver, and the Gentle Family St
3.Czaruk K Pete DDS Inc
2066 Henderson Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
4.Mark R Miller, DDS.
1730 Schrock Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Miller, Dr. Cacchio and their staff would like to invite you to become a part of our practice family. Our wonderful staff will make you feel comfortable during your visit with us.
5.Courtney, Angela R DDS
1170 Old Henderson Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Angela Courtney and our entire team are committed to you, because our patients are the most important people in our practice. We realize this commitment through our care, skill, and judgment in no
6.Precise Dental Care
6075 Cleveland Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Got my teeth bleached and she did a great job! Great pricing, timing, and work was neatly done. Teeth are pearly white now!!
7.Worthington Hills Dental
7870 Olentangy River Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Rakich, Duke M DDS
9984 Brewster Ln, Powell, OH, 43065
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future