4351 Dale Dr Ste 125
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
417 Hill Rd N
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
4.Grant & Ortho Assoc Sports
323 E Town St
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
5.Wound Care & Hyperbaric Svc - Duncan M Grant, MD
285 E State St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
6.Grant Family Medicine Rsdncy
285 E State St Ste 670
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Grant, Duncan M
285 E State St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.