Elmo, Phillip DDS
5155 Bradenton Ave Ste 110, Dublin, OH, 43017
1.Small Smiles Dental Centers of Columbus
2100 Morse Rd # 4655
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Small Smiles Dental
3791 N High St
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
One dental consultation, cleaning, and exam with xrays and fluoride
4.Smile Makers Dental Group
779 Harrisburg Pike
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Smiles 4 Life
2100 Morse Rd
Smiles 4 Life in Columbus, Ohio is the children's dentist you can trust! Our experienced dentists know how to make kids feel comfortable, with our fun atmosphere and caring staff. Your kids teeth are
6.Smile Makers Family Dental
17 Norton Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
7.Artistry Smile Center
1170 Old Henderson Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Rakich, Duke M DDS
9984 Brewster Ln, Powell, OH, 43065
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future