Protect Your Home
Serving the Columbus area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
790 Morrison Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
For more than 40 years, Vector Security, Inc. has been a premier provider of intelligent security solutions tailored to the needs of the customer. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, the company offers a ful
2.Wired To The Max Inc
3395 Morse Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentHome Theater Systems
Don't Touch Me I'm Wired!
3.Alarm Monitoring Service
1324 Dublin Rd
Access Control SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
You could definitely tell this was a locally owned company. They were professional & friendly.I would recommend.
4.Frank's Classic Columbus Locksmith
KeysSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
Bonded & Insured -- Immediate Response * Deadbolt Installation & Repair * Latch Guards * Cylinder Guards * Heavy Duty Strike Plates * Full Service Commercial, Residential, Lockouts & More. Call Today!
5.Accupro Audio Video Inc
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsConsumer ElectronicsTelevision & Radio StoresWedding Photography & Videography
6.Ultimate Technology & Security Solutions LLC
545 Metro Pl S
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Enjoy the peace of mind provided by our superior security systems, products and services. We offer 100% Wireless - No Phone Line Required solutions that protect your home and business locations. We an
Serving the Columbus area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.