Serving the Columbus area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Hansel's Septic Tank Service
990 Hart Rd
Water Damage RestorationSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Very responsive and great price.
2.Alembic Painting Co
1834 Lehner Rd
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPainting Contractors
3.D W Ranney & Sons Inc
3734 Sullivant Ave
Fire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsGeneral ContractorsHome Improvements
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
4480 Bridgeway Ave Ste B
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbers
Pricey. Very prompt: arrived 2 hours after I called for service, called 30 mins ahead and arrived on time. Was helpful and personable. Good explanation of options (was supportive of more conservativeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Neverman Construction Co Inc
908 N 4th St
Fire & Water Damage RestorationGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBusiness & Commercial Insurance
Company and subs had good work ethic. Did a nice job too
175 S 3rd St Ste 200
Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold RemediationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Ohio's most trusted experts for mold removal, water damage repair / restoration, and more. When something goes wrong at your home or business, Dry Patrol comes in and makes it right. Whether it's wate
7.Dri- Rite Restoration
PO Box 1354
Water Damage RestorationCrime & Trauma Scene Clean UpUpholstery CleanersCleaning Contractors
We are selling a house and needed to do some repairs and painting before we put it on the market. We had a large square hole in the ceiling and weren't sure anyone could fix it and make it look good..
Call A Pro
Serving the Columbus area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.