Rakich, Duke M DDS
9984 Brewster Ln, Powell, OH, 43065
1.Ohio Dental Family Center
3476 S High St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Parsons Avenue Family Dental Center
240 Parsons Ave
3.Bourgeois Family Dental Center
5400 N High St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Wow, what a wonderful office to work with Dr Brian was the best at his job and kept my visit (2 pulled teeth) painless.
4.Noe-Bixby Family Dental Center
3314 Noe Bixby Rd Ste D
5.Ohio Dental Clinic
6075 Cleveland Ave Ste 107
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I had horrible toothache and when I called Ohio Dental Clinic, they schedule me the same day. I was seated in Buckeyes room and had a fabulous experience. I am a big fan of Buckeyes and being at my de
6.Ohio Dental Group
5180 E Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
We want to extend to you our personal greetings and a very warm welcome to our dental practice. Our caring staff is committed to doing everything possible to provide you with a safe, comfortable, and
7.Central Ohio Dental Spa
4878 Thompson Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
$1,200 Toward a Complete Invisalign Treatment and a Take-Home Teeth-Whitening Kit
Oral Health Center
660 Cooper Rd, Westerville, OH, 43081
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future