1.ExpressMed Urgent Care
445 Rocky Fork Blvd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
We are a Certified Urgent Care Center serving children, adults and seniors with emergency medical needs. Our urgent care clinic is locally owned and operated with multiple locations. Open 7 days a wee
2.ExpressMed Urgent Care
5263 Nike Station Way
Medical CentersClinicsUrgent Care
I keep coming back...Wonderful service..and Doctor is polite and knowledgeable. I do recommend this Urgent Care.
6530 W Campus Oval
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.I D Med Inc
777 W State St Ste 308
Physicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Healthcare Online & Med Exch
462 S 18th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Srt Med Transportation
1707 Weather Stone Ln
Transportation ProvidersTransportation Services
7.Community Med Center
1430 S High St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.