5100 W Broad St
this hospitals emergency stinks spend 5 hours there and still didnt see a doctor.we left never being treated they are always too busy, maybe they need more staff.
2.Columbus Hospital Employment Center
605 N High St # 426
Medical ClinicsEmployment AgenciesHospitals
Columbus, OH Hospitalist Opportunities Available - Columbus residents can source opportunities in all Hospital Medicine specialties with our online career center. We manage employment opportunities in
3.Marion General Hospital
180 E Broad St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Riverside Methodist Hospital
30 W Spring St
5.OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
1087 Dennison Ave
6.Riverside Methodist Hospital
4825 Knightsbridge Blvd
7.Riverside Methodist Hospital
2240 N Bank Dr
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.