6079 Taylor Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesReal Estate Management
Thank you for visiting WinnScapes, Inc. If you are searching for the ultimate in landscape design and maintenance for your home or office, then you have come to the right place. With more than 70 year
2.Riepenhoff Landscape Ltd
Rd 3872 Scioto Darby Rd
Lawn MaintenanceConstruction ConsultantsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Construction Consultants
* Unprecedented 107 Time State Award Winner* 11 Time National Award Winner* Landscape Architecture & Construction* Commercial & Residential
3.Addies Lawn Care Services LLC
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Free Mowing With Customer Review
We take pride in every lawn we take care of. Our customers love our dedication to the job and our determination to make there lawns the best they can be.
4.Sears Appliance Repair
4411 W Broad St
Lawn MowersWashers & Dryers Service & RepairElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceExercising Equipment-Service & Repair
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
258 E Campus View Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMothproofingPest Control Equipment & Supplies
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Greenbaggers Quality Lawn Service
Po Box 14951
Lawn MaintenanceMulchesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
3603 Westerville Rd
Tree ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
Our Davey Tree Service: Columbus, Ohio office offers professional tree services by ISA certified arborists throughout Columbus. Some of our main tree services include: Tree removal Tree trimming & pru
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.