Knightsbridge Internal Medicine & Cardiology
4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste A, Columbus, OH, 43214
1.DR Matthew M White Doctor of Medicine
4766 W Broad St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Cynthia White DVM
4263 E Broad St
3.Herman E White, DDS
3314 Noe Bixby Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Jonathan M White DVM
295 Lancaster Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
5.DR Jeffrey White Doctor of Medicine
81 E Wilson Bridge Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.White, Mark A, MD
3433 Agler Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
7.White, Matthew M, MD
5957 Cleveland Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysical Therapists
Lowenstein & Associates
691 S 5th St, Columbus, OH, 43206
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.