Sabath Mark K
338 S High St, Columbus, OH, 43215
1.Rosenthal Richard OD
2978 E Broad St
Contact LensesPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
2.Richard Rosenthal OD
2 Nationwide Plz
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
3.Rosenthal Joseph A MD
480 Medical Center Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Goldman & Rosenthal
2 Easton Oval Ste 180
AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysDivorce AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
When you have suffered a personal injury, need representation for a family law case, or have been charged with a traffic or criminal offense, you need attorneys you can trust to get the results you de
5.Rosenthal, Janis B
41 S High St Ste 1700
6.Rosenthal Brent D
191 W Nationwide Blvd
2050 Kenny Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Columbus Eyecare Associates
4775 Knightsbridge Blvd, Columbus, OH, 43214
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.