Serving the Columbus area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.OhioHealth Primary Care Physicians
41 S High St Ste 25
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
2.ExpressMed Urgent Care
445 Rocky Fork Blvd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
We are a Certified Urgent Care Center serving children, adults and seniors with emergency medical needs. Our urgent care clinic is locally owned and operated with multiple locations. Open 7 days a wee
3.OhioHealth Primary Care Physicians
7630 Rivers Edge Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I love the Millhon Clinic. I am a patient of Dr. Anderson, who is without a doubt the best physician I have ever seen. He has the patience of Job and his medical expertise has always been exact. I
4.OhioHealth Primary Care Physicians
262 Neil Ave Ste 230
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Downtown Physicians 41 South High St Suite 25 Columbus, OH 43215 614-224-8555
5.ExpressMed Urgent Care
5263 Nike Station Way
Medical CentersClinicsUrgent Care
I keep coming back...Wonderful service..and Doctor is polite and knowledgeable. I do recommend this Urgent Care.
6.Lincoln Village Chiropractic
4760 W Broad St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Great Chiropractor. The office is set up for a nice warm welcome, the staff and the Doctor are excellent. They make you feel like part of their family. I highly recommend Chiropractic office to any
7.East Side Chiropractic
1115 S Hamilton Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Columbus area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.