Serving the Columbus area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Cut N Trim Lawn Svc
2720 Zollinger Rd
2.Clean Cut Lawn Care
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
3.Annotated Cleaning & Lawn Service
House CleaningJanitorial ServiceConstruction Site-Clean-UpLawn Maintenance
4.Clean Cutters Lawn Mowing & Property Maintenance
Snow Removal Service
We specialize in Lawn Maintenance & Mowing. If your yard or property is not up to par, we will transform it to your liking. We value our customers and are fully Licensed & Insured. Copntact us today f
5.Diamond Cut Lawn & Landscape
7404 Worthington Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Diamond Cut Lawn & Landscape
8185 Green Meadows Dr N
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Cutting Edge Lawn Care
Po Box 38
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
C & M Landscape, Inc.
Serving the Columbus area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.