Women Physicians in OBGYN Inc
3525 Olentangy River Rd Ste 6350, Columbus, OH, 43214
1.Central Ohio Urology Group
3100 Plaza Properties Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyClinics
2.Central Ohio Urology Group
340 E Town St
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Central Ohio Urology Group, Inc
5969 E Broad St Ste 407
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Central Ohio Urology
701 Tech Center Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Central Ohio Urology
750 Mount Carmel Mall
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Central Ohio Urology Group Inc
350 W Wilson Bridge Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Central Ohio Urology Group
495 Cooper Rd Ste 320
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Columbus Obstetricians - Gynecologists
Dublin Hilliard Pickerington Grove City London East, Columbus, OH, 43222
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.