1.Kinder Women's Care Center
935 E Broad St
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy Information & Services
Facing an unexpected pregnancy can be the most difficult challenge you will ever face. Only you can make the decision for your pregnancy. It's important to get information about all of your choices an
2.Women's Care Center Kinder
ABORTION Information Only
Pregnancy Information & ServicesPregnancy CounselingAbortion AlternativesBirth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services
Women's Care Center provides free, confidential counseling, support and education to women facing unplanned pregnancies. We serve 25,000 women annually from 22 centers in 7 states, including Florida,
3.Kinder Women's Care Center
3273 E Main St
Social Service OrganizationsPregnancy CounselingAbortion AlternativesPregnancy Information & Services
4.Open Gate Pregnancy Care Center
487 W Main St
5.Union County Pregnancy Care Center
825 W 6th St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.