1.Advanced Medical Supply Inc
4840 W Broad St
Medical Equipment & SuppliesWheelchairsHospital Equipment & Supplies-RentingOrthopedic Appliances
This place is great. They are friendly, professional and made the process easy to get my mother a lift chair.
2.New You Center for Advanced Medical Aesthetics
1070 Polaris Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Advanced Medical Weight Loss
200 E Campus View Blvd Ste 200
NutritionistsDietitiansWeight Control Services
4.By The Rivers Way Advanced Medical Laser Center
3246 Henderson Rd
Hair RemovalElectrolysisDay SpasBeauty Salons
Four laser hair-removal treatments on a small or medium area
My underarms were raw everytime I shaved. I tried different razors, creams and oils that made things a little (verty little) better but I still had razor burn. After just one treatment with Cindy my u
5.Advanced Home Medical
6665 Huntley Rd Ste N
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
6.Advance Medical Skin Laser
7.Advanced Medical Weight Loss
140 Dorchester Sq S Ste A
DietitiansNutritionistsReducing & Weight ControlPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
With the personal touch and medical assistance we provide, we help you lose weight rapidly and effectively with HCG injections. We develop nutrition plans just for you, shed the stubborn fat today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.