2246 O St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & ServicesAIDS Information & Services
3705 South St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
3.Family Planning Clinic
230 E 22nd St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinics
4.Natural Family Planning
3200 W Pleasant Hill Rd
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
5.York Crisis Pregnancy Center Inc
613 N Grant Ave
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesHuman Services OrganizationsPregnancy Counseling
1835 E Military Ave Ste 101
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy Information & ServicesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers More Info
7.1-800-AbortionServing the Columbus, NE area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.