1.J R Bourland Tree Service
234 Horseshoe Loop
Tree ServiceArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
www.bourlandtreeservice.com **FREE ESTIMATES**
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Ware Landscape Service Inc
2418 Oktoc Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & TreesLandscape Contractors
Locally Owned & Operated. Give us a call today!
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
5.Sam's Lawn Service
1316 6th St S
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
6.Triple "K" Integrated Services, LLC
118 McCrary Road, Suite 110
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
7.Hughes Landscape Management
61 Forrest Glen Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.