1.Dutch Medical Clinics Inc
3654b New Hope Rd
2.Davis Medical Clinic LTD
110 Medical Clinic Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
3.Coggins Family Medical Clinic Inc MD
411 Griffin St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Healthcare Affiliates Inc
2110 Lake Lowndes Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Whatley Health Svc Inc
230 Hospital Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Renal Care Group Inc
308 Highway 8 W
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Renal Care IncServing the Columbus, MS area
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.