2501 14th Ave N
Supermarkets & Super StoresGrocery Stores
2.Gardner, Rjai D
428 24th Ave N
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
The providers are very caring. They treat my kids like their own. Office is beautiful and very kid friendly. They have separate waiting room for newborn, teenagers, well and sick.
Dr. Holzhauer and his staff are very professional and answered all my questions without being hurried are rushed. He is an awesome doctor!!!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.