1.Davis Victor L
4212 Bunting Ln
Mobile Home DealersModular Homes, Buildings & Offices
2526 Central Ave
3.Davis, Ronald S
530 Plaza Dr
Please try reloading the page.
I had a wisdom tooth extraction and unfortunately it developed a dry socket. I called the next day and Dr. Bartels was able to get me in immediately. His staff (Alyssa and Kirsty) were great as well. I would recommend anyone needing dental care to reach out to his practice.
I have not been to this office but have heard nothing but good things about the dentists and the office staff. I hope to visit in the near future. I have heard the whitening strips are wonderful.
I love this office! I have been going for years myself and my kids, and the office never changes. They are always pleasant and friendly and make it a great experience every visit. ;]
Dr. Rinehart and his staff are awesome. I've always received the highest quality of care from them and everyone is so friendly!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future