Protect Your Home
Serving the Columbus area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Mobile Device RepairComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairInternet Products & ServicesComputer & Equipment Dealers
American Owned / Family Business Began in 1993, Providing Technology Services to the South Central Indiana area. We also provide Remote Support Services (When Possible) to clients in other States with
2.Advanced Audio Video
720 Sycamore St
Surveillance EquipmentElectriciansSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
3.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection ServicesServing the Columbus, IN area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
2428 Beam Rd
Security Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
9801 W 225 S
Sound Systems & EquipmentSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
6.Interface Security Systems
540 Three Notch Ln
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.Midwest Systems & Services IncServing the Columbus, IN area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringIntercom Systems & ServicesSound Systems & EquipmentMusic-Background & Foreground
Midwest Systems & Services, Inc. is a security, sound, and communications contractor. We give you the personal service you'd expect from a small company and the products and capabilities you'd expect
Serving the Columbus area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.