1.Bucks Mowing and Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Fully Insured with Free Estimates, Bucks is full service Residential and Commercial Lawn and Landscaping Service. We serve the entire Greater Columbus Area. HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday - Sunday By Appo
2.Quickcare Lawn & Landscape
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
We are a full service landscape company with accredited horticulturists on our team. We are fully insured. We service jobs of all shapes and sizes.Landscape company serving Columbus, Brown County and
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.AAA Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLawn Mowers
aaa-lawncare.net is a surprisingly affordable lawn care company! Locally family owned and operated for 27 years, we provide: Residential and Commercial Mowing and Trimming; Shrub Trimming; Fall Cleanu
5.Bucks Mowing and Landscaping
5798 S 550 E
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Buck's Mowing & Landscaping is locally owned and operated in Franklin, Indiana. We service Johnson and surrounding counties. Our experienced team can handle all of you lawn and landscape needs. Call t
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.
7.Spring-Green Lawn Care
7930 W West Pointe Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
The company marketed Bloomington but we're guessing they didn't get as many customers as hoped for. We simply cannot count on them coming when scheduled. They recently said they would come when they
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.