Serving the Columbus area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
1.Seniors Helping Seniors
7332 S 400 W
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
2.Help At Home Inc
357 Tanger Blvd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Help at Home is a home care agency that has been operational since 1975. The agency operates more than 100 branch locations in over eight U.S. states. Its team of home care aides and companions provid
3.Help At Home
1407 Corporate Way
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
4.Help At Home
1499 Windhorst Way
HospicesHome Health Services
5.Help At Home INC
463 S Park Ridge Rd # 102
Home Health Services
6.Seniors Helping Seniors
24 Howard St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
Serving the Columbus area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.