1.Bartholomew County REMC
1697 W Deaver Rd
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesInternet Service Providers (ISP)
This Electric company is good. We don't usually have any problems until there's a big storm, and then they always get it turned back on within 2 hrs or so, they are very responsive. When I need help,
1697 W Deaver Rd
Electric CompaniesInternet Service Providers (ISP)Utility CompaniesConsumer Cooperative Organizations
2727 Central Ave
Electric CompaniesEnergy Conservation Consultants
4.Maintenance Electrical Repair Inc
1130 Industrial Rd Ste B
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceLighting Consultants & Designers
7798 W 550 S
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome Improvements
Residential - Commercial - Agricultural - Remodeling - New Construction - Service Upgrades - Maintenance - Repairs
6.Forster Electrical Service Inc
920 S Marr Rd
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesGeneral ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
7.J P Electric Inc
7410 N County Road 1000 E
Electric CompaniesHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceUtility Companies
Make the Switch to DISH®
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal $49.99 for the 2-Year Price Lock10/mo Hopper DVR & 1-Year Free HBO®
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.