Serving the Columbus area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
2915 N National Rd
Home Health ServicesHospital Equipment & SuppliesOxygen
2270 17th St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsMedical Equipment & Supplies
1048 Eastlawn Dr
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
A Place For Mom
Serving the Columbus area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
Comfort Keepers has been so helpful to me in my life and also to my family. When they aren't taking me to appointments they are helping me clean the house and keep things organized.
Everyone I have dealt with here has been so helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone needing CPAP/oxygen supplies.
I've been a Comfort Keepers client for many months. I have such gratitude for having someone to talk to and assist me.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.