1.L G Tire Shop
2660 Hawcreek Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
2.Leonard's Tire Shop
8120 N State Road 9
3.Sunday Tire Shop
9895 N State Road 11
4.Nuno's Tire Shop
640 S Madison Ave
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsTire Dealers
5.Bob's 31 South Paint & Body Shop
3080 N Morton St
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingTire Dealers
222 Commons Mall
Department StoresMajor AppliancesConsumer ElectronicsOptical Goods More Info
7.Tire Barn Warehouse
1390 N National Rd
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Tire Barn guarantees you the lowest total price on your tires. We will beat ANY competitor’s tire price by 5% before you buy and for up to 30 days after your purchase. Just bring in their written esti
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.