Columbus Regional Healthcare System
707 Center St, Columbus, GA, 31901
1546 10th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsEducational ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
Dr. Palmos is just a great pediatrician. As far as for me and my kids,she is the best.
2.Urgent Care & OCC MED
4328 Armour Rd
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons
We have been blessed with wonderful staff and the business of this community since October 2002. Kevin Lokkesmoe, MD. owns and operates this clinic with the help of Clifton Confident, MD and Jacquelin
3.American Family Care
6509 Gateway Rd
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
I read previous reviews and had doubts about going there. It seems the complaints people had were with a particular doctor and I understand she is no longer there. I thought they were great. Wait t
4.Tidwell Cancer Treatment Center
2121 Warm Springs Rd
The BEST Cancer Treatment Center! If you need radiation, Dr Tidwell needs to be your oncologist. He trained at MD Anderson.More Nearby Locations »
7301 Blackmon Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Went in for debri in my leg after i shattered glass at home. Doc felt around my leg and told me he didn't feel anything and sent me home with gauze, no xrays or anything. Went for a second opinion at
6.Concentra Urgent Care
1051 Talbotton Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Waited 1.5 hours to be seen. Told one person was ahead of me. Only saw pa not dr.. Had to repeat every queation ased by nurse. Response to my questions were vague. Did not get impression pa was knowl
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Columbus area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.