Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs! More Info
6783 Veterans Pkwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Steve Swords, DMD, PC
6233 Veterans Pkwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free Invisalign Consult
Dr. Swords and staff are excellent. They are friendly, keep you informed, and flexible. I give them the highest recommendation!
3.Maholick James Thomas DMD
7290 N Lake Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
4.Helton, Brett DMD
2570 Brookstone Centre Pkwy
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr Helton is very courteous & professional. Very friendly staff and comfortable environment.
5.William DeNamur, DMD, PC
2326 Warm Springs Rd
DentistsClinicsCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & SuppliesDental Hygienists
The best dentist I have experienced. He always made sure the procedures were comfortable and there was very little pain during the procedure. Staff was great and overall I would high recommend this bu
6.Andrew Houston DMD PC
6214 Bradley Park Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Houston graduated from Harris County High in 1990. He then attended Columbus College where he attained a B.S. in Biology in 1998. He continued his education at Troy State University and completed
7.Scuba John R DDS Columbus Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery PC
4405 N Stadium Dr
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Columbus Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery strives to provide the highest quality care and the most advanced surgical techniques in oral and maxillofacial surgery including Dental Implants, Oral Patholog
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.