Family Dentistry Of Columbus
3408B University Ave, Columbus, GA, 31907
1.Gentle Dentistry of Columbus
1846 Warm Springs Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
I have visited Dr King several time and feel very comfortable with his approach to truly gentle dentistry.
2.Family Dentistry of Columbus
3408 University Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
3.Caves, S Albert Dmd
5900 River Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryClinics
Dr. Caves and his staff are very awesome. The sweetest people you will ever meet! I had some dental work done including wisdom tooth extraction and no pain whatsoever. Dr. Caves is a great dentist an
4.Lugo, Alberto DMD PC
6501 Veterans Pkwy
Dr. Lugo is the dentist of choice for all three of my children, ages 2, 4, and 6. He is great at educated children as well as adults on proper hygiene at all stages, as well as any procedures perform
5.Adams Family And Cosmetic Dentistry PC DMD
7021 N Lake Connector
Dr. Adams is definitely the most excellent dentist we've ever know! He is very careful, making sure you're not hurt. The staff is just like a family, a bunch of wonderful friends, taking care for all
6783 Veterans Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
7.Pediatric Dentistry of Columbus
6801 River Rd
Ideal Smile Dentistry
2979 N Lake Pkwy, Columbus, GA, 31909
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future