Serving the Columbus area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Amerclean Carpet Care & Restoration
Carpet & Rug CleanersFire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Repair
2.Columbus Carpet Cleaning
Upholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Repair
3.All American Carpet Cleaners
2141 Hudson Mill Cir
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairJanitorial ServiceWater Damage Restoration
3521g Summerville Rd
Carpet & Rug RepairFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Distributors & ManufacturersHardwood Floors
Floor works should be who you choose to do your tile work. Jason did an AWESOME job on my kitchen floor!
5.A Plus Carpet Care
1276 Financial Ct
Carpet & Rug CleanersWater Damage RestorationFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionFire & Water Damage Restoration
Serving the Columbus area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.