1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
509 N Garden St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Gateway Tire & Service Center
407 S James M Campbell Blvd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
Super business! We've been taking multiple vehicles here for years. Excellent customer service and always honest about what repairs will cost.
509 N Garden St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Tires and service from ASE certifed technicans and helpful, educated and enthuiastic sales staff.
4.Buddy's Tire Co
120 Old Bear Creek Pike
I have had lots of work done here. Mostly tire changes and repairs. They had great service. The prices are great to. This is my choice for tires.
5.Payless Tire Shop
1216 Carmack Blvd
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2200 Brookmeade Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Turner & Osborne Tire Co
1016 S Main St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheels
For over 60 years, we have been keeping Columbia's families safe and on the road with the best tires and service in the industry
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.