Serving the Columbia area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Johnson's Carpets & Floors
1208 S Main St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
$1.00 square yard off purchase of regular price carpet. .20 cents off per square foot purchase of regular price Hardwood or Laminate Flooring
2.ServiceMaster by Stechyn & Son
412 Lynda Lee Ln
Flooring ContractorsDuct CleaningCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & SuppliesJanitorial Service
ServiceMaster by Stechyn & Son has been in business for 10 years and is a family owned and operated business. We provide services to commercial and residential properties in Maury, Marshal, Lawrence,
2400 Hicks ln
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsRoofing ContractorsHome Improvements
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
5.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
Visit our website
7.Sears Home Improvement
Heat PumpsBathroom RemodelingSiding ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
We offer a wide variety of options including central air, furnaces, boilers and heat pumps. As well as accessories to help improve the air quality in your home and boost your system’s performance. A fMore Nearby Locations »
Quality Flooring For Less
www.YourFlooringExperts.us Quality carpet & hardwood floors.Save time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?