3304 Forest Dr
Doctors Express treats everything from cuts and bruises to fractures and colds and everything in between. We have on-site lab tests, x-rays and prescriptions with no appointments needed. We're a state
2.Stout, D Michael, MD
4500 Forest Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Established in 1981, Doctors Care is one of the first, minor emergency medical centers in South Carolina and Tennessee. It provides preventive, occupational, urgent, primary and orthopedic care servicMore Nearby Locations »
3.Medcare Urgent Care Center - Garners Ferry Road
7418 Garners Ferry Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
Awesome Customer Service! My 6 week old had eye leakage & I couldn't get a next day appointment with her pediatrician; neither would Doctor's Care see her. I called and spoke with Ms.Brittney, who
4.Resource Medical Group
1401 Saint Andrews Rd Ste 150
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
They're very good at taking care of my equipment and supplies. Very friendly easy to work with staff. I would recommend if you need any medical supplies two give them a call.
5.Lake Carolina Pain And Spine Center
300 Long Pointe Ln Ste 130
Medical ClinicsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
DR Koranloo changed my life I am normally an out going ns social person because of my pain I had become withdrawn and refused almost all invitations do do things . The pain patch he prescribed changed
6.Midland's Neurology & Pain Associates PA
2601 Millwood Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Palmetto Law Firm Pa
1703 Laurel St
What kind of law firm doesn't have Voice Mail these days?!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.