350 Railroad Ave, Lexington, SC, 29072
8551 Old Percival Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGas Equipment-Service & Repair
Visit our website
We placed a claim with sceg at 7am this morning for another plumbing issue. We used aero multiple times these past few months and Charles came out each time and did exceptional work. He was tidy and v
2.JP Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Service
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Fast responce and good prices.
3.Cook Plumbing Co
137 Calvin Dr
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.1st Choice Plumbing & Gas
825 Saint Andrews Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Construction Consultants
5.ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbia
121 Wilton Hill Rd
Heating Equipment & Systems-RepairingDrainage ContractorsSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
This person was very professional. We had a heating and air unit installed before and it took 2-1/2 days. Joey and his partner installed a heating and air unit in 5 hours. Excellent job, ver
6.Cottrell & Co., Inc.
151 Whiteford Way
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
Cottrell & Co., Inc is a full service residential and commercial Plumbing, Heating and Air company that has proudly served the Columbia and Lexington areas since 1995. We have enjoyed building a reput
7.Phillip Coombs Plumbing
PlumbersWater Heater RepairSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding Contractors
Due to numerous leaks, all the copper pipes in my house needed to be replaced, including those for the sinks, toilets, washer, and ice maker. I got recommendations from neighbors and several quotes.
Cottrell & Co., Inc.
151 Whiteford Way, Lexington, SC, 29072
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?