Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Mowers
2.Lawns Plus of the Midlands
105 Romaine Way
Landscaping & Lawn Services
We pride ourselves in our work and aim to serve our community with humility and precision. We offer landscaping, lawn care, pressure washing, pool maintenance and much, much more. Please reach out for
Home Repair & MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSwimming Pool Repair & ServicePressure Washing Equipment & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.