Serving the Columbia area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Medcare Urgent Care Center - Garners Ferry Road
7418 Garners Ferry Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
Awesome Customer Service! My 6 week old had eye leakage & I couldn't get a next day appointment with her pediatrician; neither would Doctor's Care see her. I called and spoke with Ms.Brittney, who
7653 Garners Ferry Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
When I need an MD on weekends or evenings, or when I cannot schedule appointment around my work schedule, I need Doctors Care!More Nearby Locations »
3.Lake Carolina Pain And Spine Center
300 Long Pointe Ln Ste 130
Medical ClinicsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
DR Koranloo changed my life I am normally an out going ns social person because of my pain I had become withdrawn and refused almost all invitations do do things . The pain patch he prescribed changed
3304 Forest Dr
Doctors Express treats everything from cuts and bruises to fractures and colds and everything in between. We have on-site lab tests, x-rays and prescriptions with no appointments needed. We're a state
5.Midland's Neurology & Pain Associates PA
2601 Millwood Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Palmetto Law Firm Pa
1703 Laurel St
What kind of law firm doesn't have Voice Mail these days?!
7.South Carolina ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
3 Richland Medical Park Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Unprofessional, nonresponsive. Forgot to call and cancel appointment, and also forgot to schedule surgery.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Columbia area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.