10266 Two Notch Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Truly amazing. Dr. Henson is a grounded professional with people skills at an A+. No one loves the dentist, but this group makes it a happy visit! I rarely get to know everyone's name, but this officMore Nearby Locations »
2.Forest Acres Dentistry
5211 N Trenholm Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2123 Broad River Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Smith and staff took excellent care of my denture needs and I would recommend them to anyone. I am thrilled!
4.Morgan, Z Vance IV DMD MS
175 Medical Cir
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We here at Charismatic Smiles provide a wide range of dental services, ranging from advanced prosthetics like fixed crowns, bridge work, removable dentures and partials, dental implant restorations an
1821 Gadsden St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
6.John F Burton, DDS
10 Richland Medical Park Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Holland, Robert D-
4019 Forest Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.