Rogers Property Management Inc
430 S Lake Dr, Lexington, SC, 29072
1.Palmetto Corporate Cleaning
1220 Sumter St
Janitorial ServiceMaid & Butler ServicesHouse CleaningBuilding Cleaners-Interior
2.Select Corporate Housing
110 Metal Park Dr
Housing Consultants & Referral ServiceApartment Finder & Rental Service
3.Alliance Management Columbia Corporate Office
801 Chinquapin Rd
Preschools & KindergartenSchools
4.Corporate Spanish of Columbia, Inc.
Translators & Interpreters
Nice work! Dan at Southeast Spanish translated my wife's driver's license and birth certificate so that she could get her SC DL. Let me tell you that the SC DMV is hard to deal with... they even want
2412 Main St
Facilities & Space Planning Consultants
Corporate Concepts is proud to be the oldest Knoll furniture dealership in the Southeast. With Knoll's distinguished reputation for quality and design, it is only fitting that Knoll and Corporate Conc
6.Corporate Securities Group Inc
1824 Bull St
Stock & Bond BrokersFinancial PlannersInvestmentsMutual Funds
424 Macdougall St
South Congaree House of Pizza & Family Restaurant
714 Main St, West Columbia, SC, 29170
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.