The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Columbia area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today! More Info
1.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors of Columbia
8 Fernandina Ct
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSunrooms & SolariumsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesStorm Windows & Doors
Click for Coupon
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
1401 Saint Andrews Rd Ste 100
WindowsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGarage Doors & OpenersHome Improvements
3.Vista Windows & Doors
1074 Sunset Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindows
375 Metropolitan Dr
WindowsVinyl Windows & DoorsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
5.Capital City Siding & Windows
108 Sweetgum Dr
Siding ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation ContractorsPlastering Contractors
120 Dutchman Blvd
WindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationVinyl Windows & Doors
7.Sandlapper Window & Door Co.
239 Cedarcrest Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesGarage Doors & Openers
2017 Basement Windows
Basement.FindYourWindows.com Find Basement Window Deals By Zip.Compare Basement Window Quotes Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.