Serving the Columbia area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
1.Sonitrol Security Systems Of The Midlands Inc
1545 Burnette Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsTelevision & Radio StoresConsumer ElectronicsComputer Security-Systems & Services
This is a local, privately owned company. They have their own technicians and don't farm out their services or sell their contracts to anyone else. You can always talk to a live person. They are fr
3.ADT - Official Sales Center
720 Gracern Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
4.South Carolina Security Systems
170 Laurelhurst Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFireproofing
* FREE Personalized Security Inspection by 1 of our Certified & Bonded Inspectors * Over 50 years of experience * UL Listed & FM Approved Monitoring Station * BURGLAR * FIRE * CCTV * CARD ACCESS * www
5.Weaver Systems Inc
104 N Shorecrest Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesElectriciansHome Theater Systems
Great company. This is your one stop shop for all the wiring in your home; electrical, security, structured, and audio/video. The guys that came out were all very nice and knew what they were doing.
6.Tritek Fire Security & Communications
6 Woodcross Dr
Fire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
7.JC Electrical Service
1749 Springfield Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting Contractors
Residential * Commercial * Same Day Service * No Job Too Small * Serving Northeast Columbia and the Metro Area For Over 30 Years
Serving the Columbia area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.