Serving the Columbia area.
1.Air And Water Solutions
1604 Business Loop 70 W
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Equipment & SystemsWater Heaters
Serving Columbia & Mid Missouri Since 1996
2.Affordable Same Day Service
4034 N Creasy Springs Rd
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Maintain your home with complete repair services, including Heating/Air service and new installation, plumbing faucets, toilets, drain cleaning services, from our company in Columbia, Missouri. Since
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
5904 Brown Station Rd
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Roto-Rooter did a very good job. They answer all my question. Did not leave the bathroom a mess. Will use Roto-Rooter again, and tell my friends. Here at Jefferson city MO. IN#30114More Nearby Locations »
4.All Clear Pumping Service
108 Locust Street Building
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Anyone who has ever had to deal with a city sewer, septic tank or even a grease trap knows all about clogs and back-ups. Soap scum residue, grease, hair, food, mineral deposits and more can cause a dr
5.A-1 Columbia Plumbing Heating & Ac
1104 N College Ave
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Had Columbia Plumbing Heating & A/C come out and repair my water heater and shower. They were very efficient and prices were reasonable. Had parts they needed to repair with them. I am very satisfi
6.Bob Lawrence Plumbing Services
1410 Truman Dr
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service
7.The Home Depot
3215 Clark Ln
Insulation ContractorsMajor AppliancesFloor MaterialsLumber
Finally a box store where the employees know what they are talking about
Serving the Columbia area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?